About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

KL rampage

I find it weird that I am in KL and I am deprived of internet connection.. but no matter.. just take it as a 3 days course to cure my internet addiction ..=P

Anyhow.. my KL trip been awesome so far.. however is insanely physical taxing.. added up I am struck by a flu. So today.. which also my last day at KL, I was suppose to wake up and go out at 7am .. Instead I slept till 12pm .. then canceled almost all plans made.. lol. Sorry Jeff I am really out of spirit for anything..plus I have no transport.

But then.. I guess this trip to KL is exactly what I need right now.. new inspiration.. new motivation .. and something fresh.. out of taboo... something that redefine my logic.. suffice to say, something new. Kays.. gonna stop my ranting now.


P/s: Its time for a change.. Like it or Not..

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -