About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Timeout!!

Just came back from Pangkor.. Wanted to post up photos of it and update my blog yesterday, but I was very busy. And today my camera is not with me and will only be back on Thursday. Was really happy that I finally get to Pangkor, really a good place to relief all the piled up and compressed, then piled up more stresses. Feeling the ocean breeze, the soft sand embracing my feet, the waves washing my legs.. pure bliss.. :)

The trip was Fantastic. Get to knw all the other usst members better(as said by one of them 'breaking bonds'). Chat alot, blow water alot, And also pillow talk and and and also ghost stories. The really funny thing is, I stayed, ate dinner, went to beach at the exact same place when I was Form4. Reminds me of happy moments.

So much for now.. my mind is too blank to utter anymore words.. been really pushing my self to the limits lately with only an average 4-5hours of sleep per-day for the past weeks. I can't function without appropriate rest.

I need a timeout

Oh btw, my class photos.. I finally have it.. but they are mostly videos = =||. Thus I dont think I will be posting it up. Will post up photos taken in Pangkor this Thursday or Friday.



P/s: Why do stars fall out from the sky? every time, you walk by ..

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -