About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, November 13, 2009

Pangkor's

Browsed through the photos today and realized I've taken around 200 pictures shots within 2days.. LOL. Anyways I've tried to upload some of it on facebook.. manage to upload 94pics.. then failed at the other 52pics.. fb picture uploader giving me problems. As promised, some photos are below. I will be making another post to post up photos that are scenery related.. xD


Boy's pose, well boys will be boys:D
Girl's pose, looks can be deceiving :P
Some Hindu freak xD
Shadows
The Boyss
Group Photo
Gay? O.O
Watched a Malay guy catch fish.. he caught this
The results of cycling whole day under the sun :S

More pictures coming up.. maybe on next post.
And And And
Nothing to write about my life lately.. its just eat, sleep, Tv, books(rare occasions) and fix those faulty CERTS. = ="
Oh..
And today, I fell down.. I am still wandering how did I fell down.. and my leg hurts..darn it >.<

P/s: I am a fool to had assumed things could had been this simple, which in truth its way more complicated than I could ever imagine.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -