About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

22-06-09 The day where it all begins

Yeah .. this is my real birthday xD
and for some of you .. I am currently 18 years old, although I have no idea why my fb says i'm 21. Got this presents from my parents. yay! =D


I'm not a watch enthusiast so i dont really know if this watch is branded or not(all i know is it aint cheap =P). But from what I know, I only get to wear casio watches since birth,and this is the 1st time getting a watch with a French name.( I assume its French since it has Paris on it XD )

And.I wanna thank eveybody for your wishes. You ppl made my day =D

Other than that I fell sick on my birthday too .. which is not fun =(. Need to bear with the headache and soar throat for the whole day untill today morning. So I kinda skipped school today, because if I attend school, all I'm gonna do is sleep in class and get pissed off by the hot weather.Still having some soar throats though.. and headache as well.



P/s:It's been a tough year, let this be a new start.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -