About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, June 15, 2009

If time stood still..briefly

"Oh no! School shoes not dried yet!! ar!!"
"Crap lo! where is my Time table? Where is my pencil box?!"
"Oh Shit!! Holiday got any homework a??!!"

Those are the words from me yesterday night. Its the same everytime when its the last day of holiday. Its a bad habit, I Know.
AndAndAnd
I finally found the 12k dslr camera. Its in my phone all along -.-

"chi chak" waaa.. sounds like 12k.. hah!
It doesn't looks appealing, but its one heck of a gadget


Basketball-ing with friends during holiday
Yep. My 1st "Saman" for not putting parking ticket
Worship conference. The lighting is really awesome =D

Before I end. I would like to apologize for swearing at my c-box. shudnt have done that.It was afternoon, and weather is hot.. so I kinda explode abit. haha
And yeah... Most likely gonna say good bye to a close friend(more like brother).A cuckoo guy that always make weird sounds with me.. and shout in my car on occasions.I wont go deep into it now, but I will post about it one day.
I dont know what to say. I hope I can take back words i've said, I wish I can leave this miserable town, I wish I can cry out all my sorrow, I wish my torn heart can stop beating, I wish i wont feel a thing.. but I can only follow the flow now..Its all tooooo damnnnn lateeee.

Love wont wait, just keep moving on.. yeah I'm strong~

Taken from:Here in my heart

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -