About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

So much more, Yet so little left

My soar throat had turned into a cough. Great,just great. Finally went back to school, after 2 days of missing class. When the teacher start teaching, the only word came out of me was .."OMG". Seriously I pratically missed a whole chapter in physics and half of it in chemistry in those 2 days, not to mention Add Mats.. arghhh!! This is not good. Kinda struggled through the rest of the day after recess, seems i havent fully recovered yet.(*means no free ride for you yet, Enjun =P)


Dont know why, I feel so insignificant being there. Felt like I was chosen to be there just to be a puppet. It's like my main responsibility is to just show up, and thats it, rest is sit at a corner and shut up. Don't know if i'm wrong , but this is what I feel at the moment. I will find out soon enough if I'm wrong.


Ups or downs, life goes on.
I got so much more , yet felt like so little is left inside.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -