About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Taggie Waggy

Since its Saturday morning, And I have nothing better to do. I'll just do a tag.
Tagger is Enjun

1. What is your ambition? And you ended up with what field now?
When I was a kid I want to be a scientist. When I was in elementary I want to take over my father buisness. Right now? I want to take over my father's buisness and expand it.xD

2. Do you think that girls and boys can be best friends forever?
Why not?

3. What type of girl/guy do you like?
No idea really

4. How about physical appearance? Honestly la..
Average is enough, prefferbly cute =P

5. Do you ever have any encounter with Police or any Authorities (guards)?

Not yet.

6. Do you ever 'belanja kopi'?

Once or Twice

7. Do you ever cheat people? Why?

On occasions, I have good reasons for that

8. Name 3 persons you don't like. (not hate):

Cant find any1 on my list now

9. View on friendships?

It's a need and part of life. We need friends in our lives

10. Believe in love?

Of course

11. Who is your 1st love?

If you don't know its for your own good

12. How do you describe yourself?

Hate to be bothered when I am eating or sleeping.

13. Ever hate a person? Why?

Yup, Because he disturbed me when I am eating. It was momentarily only.

14. Do you do house chores at home?

Yes

15. What's your current nickname?

Dont you ppl already know?

16. What is your main principle in life?

Don't give up easily.

17. What is the proudest thing that happened in your life?

Getting to go Hong Kong.

18. What is your most satisfied achievement?

Last year October. Only some will know what i'm talking

19. What is the thing that you regret the most in your life?

Mostly are words that I've spoken that I cant take back.

20. Did you take any initiative to make up your regretness?

Yep

21. What is your happiest moment in life?

Cant remember.

22. What will you do, if you are doing a thing that is not good to a person, and that person happens to find out and sort of caught you 'red-handed'?

I will explain if that person listens.

23. The person that changed you.

Too much to list out.

24. The incident that changed your life

Joining scout, and being a Christian.

25. What's your plan now?

Survive

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -