About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sometimes...

Starting tomorrow I gotta concentrate
On
things at hand
For
Worship Conference
But
Right now I'm so disturbed
By
So many things

I don't know If I can work well
for this few days
I am sooo bad at multi-tasking
I will need to shut off my mind
Stop thinking so much
and
Just concentrate



P/s:Sometimes being emo, is not being weak, is simply admitting ur still a human with feelings and expressions.. that is what set us apart from animals and apes. Ur not one of them are you?

Begone

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -