About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, June 6, 2009

L6F4 adventure .. behold!

If you're puzzled by my last post. Just forget it.
Since I have no inspiration on what to post.. or what to say.. I will just post up some pics taken in school.
BEHOLD

Front view
side view
(with him around, dont expect to be bored)
This is what some people learned in chemistry period
"some kinda drawing"
(its a girl, there are no gays in my class)
And this too"bingo"
(believe it, its girls who are not concentrating in class, not boys)

This is random

Yeah .. its a happening class. But most of those people who are making things happen are gonna leave after school holiday. Kinda have a feeling i'm gonna miss them. I only knew them for 3 weeks bdw..

Just one chance,I promise,Just one time,I asked
Just once let me in your world
I will do anything for it
Let me in
I had and will put anything at stake
Let me in..
Let me in..
and I will make "For you I will" happen
every single moment

But still you said
No entry

P/s:Time to set things right, and repair my screwed up year.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -