About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Its' soon

One more is leaving.. This time to KL.
I was suppose to go there too. Whatever.
Physics is taking a toll on me, spent like 3hours trying to comprehend it, but in vain.( I am sooo dead )

Bumped into this song while going home today.. dint know it was so nice.

Chris Daughtry-Over you
Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.

I'll just post the chorus.. the whole song lyrics is too long.
This holocaust its nearing an end.Yet like all journeys the last stretch is the hardest part.
I just blame myself for falling too far this time.
P/s:It's not years.. It's only a few months.

P/s/s:4 more days and counting .. =D


Not now. Not this moment.Not yet.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -