About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

War's over. For now.

About last post. Let me explain in detail.
After several discussions (some heated discussions) with parents for this 2 weeks, finally a conclusion had been draw out. I wont be going anywhere this 2 years. Gonna be stucked in this town. In that miserable school. arrgh!! and I'm not happy about it. I consider this as a Failure. Failure to strive for what I want. Failure to make people closest to me understand, that its better that way. And I never accept failure lightly or quietly. But yeah.. no point punching walls, slamming floors, just have to make the best out of it and survive for the next 1 and 1/2 years.

And yes.. today morning don't know why, my phone's joy stick got stucked. So i pratically cant use my phone. sigh. Sent for service.(more money down the drain)

So I am in a freaking bad mood.(Not exploding, just yet)

And yes, Lots of immoral half human breed born from degenerated life forms are spamming nonsense in c-box these days. There's cases appearing in SPC blog already, dint know that mine was the next. Just ignore that imbecel.




I'd never gone with the wind

Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go

1 Orange!!:

Kelsey said...

heyy of course I remember u! lol thanks for the comment =)

- Hit Count -