About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, June 26, 2009

Morning Rain

Rained in the morning. Drove real carefully to school (I dint mention slowly). Morning at class was sooo cold. So cozy.. and summore 1st period is chemistry. The perfect recipe to sleep in class!! But i was forced to restrain my self because chemistry teacher is strict( and friggin boring ). Had a debate during English period, which turned out unexpected. At 1st I was expecting a dull response but instead we were all so into it, which makes English period so much more intresting.
Some pictures I took in school.
People in my class are just addicted to this toy, boys and girls alike
Oh yeah, they fianlly agreed bingo is boring and decided to try out other games

Well after school, I went into a Bio class, supposingly accompanying a friend to get some pass year questions. I saw this in their class.
2 little hamsters ..LOL they are so Adorable!!! I want to study in that class!!! (*just an expression, I still prefer physics =P) But I really want to keep them. So friggin Adorable!!

Other than that, I am still sick. Coughing at the moment. = ___ = this is not good. Been downed for a week.Coughing my brains out..argh..



Can't help asking why,
Am I starting to miss.. you.

Let God decide what's best for me,
I gave up struggling against my fate.




P/s:I'm sure of it, what I felt was wrong. I am just a small part in a bigger picture.

2 Orange!!:

-pRiS- said...

OMGOODNESS!! how can u get swine flu??? LOL.. i thought u have got immune to it coz u r one of them?? hahhaa... anyway, take care n do see the doctor lar.. =)

see you SOON!

JamesC said...

Its not swine flu =_______=

see ya soon too! =D

- Hit Count -