About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chocolate Ice Blend made My day

Today was St.Peter's Day a.k.a St.Peter's 63rd anniversarry Celebration. We have 3 congregations packed into a single hall .. making it packed (*not to mention a little hot). Service was okay , dint expect to receive a gift though.. Got a Rm20 voucher for Glad Sounds, a hint to me that I gotta visit it soon.

Sum it all up, this week I skipped school 3 days out of 6 days, Made 2 important decisions and Skipped a Chem tuition which I am suppose to go (*sry melvin, I was sound asleep=____=).And also a legend died too. So its kinda abnormal week for me.And also dint expect the entire the class to know my e-mail.. crap, i am sooooo dead.

The cough is robbing me off my pleasure for cold drinks.. and GOOD SLEEP also!!
Wish I can get a good night sleep
In the Photo:Sunday Rose
Photo grabbed from: Sandy's Facebook

Silence.. a slow death, when will the ice be broken?
Soon I guess, or mayb in one or two years, or could it be never?
It has to break somehow, I dont give a damn about it, I dont wanna loose a friend.



P/s: Enjun you still own me lunch and 3 bucks.

Do a brave thing today.Run like hell tomoro.
2 Days later. Repeat it.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -