About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Alive is Enough

Standing by
Trying times

My worries die
I'm alive
My spirit take flight
Coz I'm alive

Let the rain
Wash my pain

Done my mourning
I'd ought to move
From this grave

On it crafted
"Dreams that not meant to be"

yeah..yeah..yeah
Time to walk
This long road

As i'm breathing
There's nothing to stop me
To resume striving.

School starts in 12hours
Hohoho.. Break is over, time to break my brain with physics again.

P/s: It Rained!!! on the worst time imaginable = ____ =

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -