About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, December 19, 2009

2.46am

Meet up with Jason and a few friends today for breakfast..as its His Bday and He is FINALLY LEGAL(dude, as said, dont over do it xP).. We initially planned to gather at school at 9am.. well as usual.. EVERYONE is late... including me. So sat in the car and kinda took random pictures of anything and everything I can find.
Rain.. its been raining alot..
This gonna looks familiar to some1 :P
Cameraman - Jeff
By the looks of the photos you can deduce out that I am insanely bored waiting in the car for others to arrive..regretted that I arrived so early. Anyhow.. Jeff arrived earlier.. and still got him to accompany me :D
Then later in the evening .. had an almost private karaoke session with KokLun and MeiYee...thx to the Enrollment Day organizers tht permitted us to use their 'Mini Karaoke Set'.
Mini Karaoke

Later at night went back to see my Scout Juniors making their final preparation for their competition tomoro. Had to say.. they really gone all out this time.. sacrificing their holidays, trips, fun .. all for a common purpose.. to Achieve A Reasonable Result. Its been 6 years(if i remembered correctly) since my troop participated in a competition.. and this will be the break from the bondage.. A new start.. All the best to them.
Hardcore practice and drilling
Of all ages and minds, gathered at the same moment, with a common goal and reason

Also, manage to read "New Moon" the other day. Thanks PuiYeeng for lending me the book. Started reading it and was quite mesmerized by it.. its like watching the movie again .. lol and I am clearly picturing it as I reading it through. Manage to keep up the momentum till page 55 where my eyes started to scream.. yeah .. so thats as far as I can go..
500++ pages..lucky i dint vowed to fin this book

P/s: Over taxing my body.. I think I really need some rest.
P/s/s: Recently been experiencing sudden mood swings as well.. probably due to tiredness

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -