About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

New Moon

Went to watch New Moon yesterday with afew childhood friends. Well, gotta say.. It is understandable New Moon is not every person's cup of tea but it certainly do appeal to me :P . Anyhow, was abit bogged down at the New Moon's climax.. where the actions and excitements are abit consistent throughout the show.. making some people feel bored and it came down with an abrupt ending ..leaving many question marks. Probably it is a marketing strategy to urge the masses to go read the book O.O . As for that, I might really go read the book... well it all depends .. me and thick books arent really good friends >.< .


Then went to visit my Juniors preparation for their competition. Well, finally after 6 years my Troup has decided to wake up from the slumber and go take on the world!! All the best to all them!! :) Ohh also toyed with one of their props XD
TA-DA!!! BIG FISTS!!!

3 weeks to go before I enter into a new year. Thus another chapter is gonna close whilst a new one starts. Still, gonna start finish up all the goals I set up for myself. I have much to do. Oh.. and Christmas is coming people .. feeling christmassy yet?
Jason's puppet

Not forsaking as well , I am already off my safety zone.. Less than a year till IT comes. This time around I vow that I will be well prepared.

~Coming Soon~

Putting my dreams aside, I am striving after goals
It's time that I am being driven by motivation
Instead of inconsistent passions
I will wait till my dreams turn into something I could believe in.


P/s/: Been ranting craps alot lately cause holidays gave me time and space to think.. = =|| rest assured everything will be normal in time.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -