About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, December 25, 2009

Joy to the world..

Christmas eve, this year is way different than the other years I've been through .. celebrating with a small bunch of friends.. instead of the usual of attending church Midnight service. Had countdown at the most unexpected place ever.. that no normal ppl in their right mind will think of.. LOL.
Guess where is this

'Christmas with AhBeng' tomoro and my Christmas is all about rehearsals in church. From morning till evening and night will be the event it self.. Gee.. cant I spend some time with family or frens during Christmas?? Not so happy about the way I'm celebrating my Christmas to be honest. Yet still, duty and responsibility have to come 1st.. above all.

As for a wish list..well .. 1 thing is I wished for a more normal sleeping habit.. and ofc a few more things that will be of my utmost secret :P

as for now.. signing off at... *look below*
its AM .. screw it


P/s: Merry Christmas :)

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -