About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Retardation on the Rise

An appetizer for this post..A natural retardated shot.. i wasnt aware of whats happening.. = ="
Had to admit.. nice shot >.<
(cameragirl:HXY)

Watched avatar today.. I like this movies effects and all its detailed graphics.. simply breathtaking. Oh btw its Director is JamesCameron*wink* :P
Christmas is nearing..and I finally got my haircut.. which looks a little weird on me...
and the below post will be a short summary for this year.
(you can jst skip through it all if ur lazy of reading)

One things for sure, this year's beginning till midyear has been vry challenging and could be said as one of my lowest point in life. Thanks to all the sudden changes which caught me by surprise & unprepared with also my complete failure at pursuing one of my dreams jst made things a hell lot worse. Still, A handful of close friends tht knw me for years was there to catch me. They dint say much , all they did was spend time with me and hang out together, occasionally playing basketball.. watch movie... which is more than enough. Mid year passed and I enter a new phase of life meeting new peoples and new friends.. also bid goodbye to a brother of mine that had flown to America. However, things started to recover, and soon I got my life back on track.. well a little. Highlights will definitely be during the year end 6th form night presentation where me and my classmates toiled hard for one whole week for the performance..although it was nt that fascinating .. but still frm there I felt as if I'm alive again. Its hard to explain.. but just take it this way.. All the greys and glooms was consumed by blossoming colors and breathtaking scenery. Thanks guys.. even some of you are 982676887366823 x miles away, you still went through all the high and lows with me without an utter complaint.
:)


Clicked on the "love quote of the day" at FB out of fun .. and I got this quote

'to the left where nothing's right or to the right where nothing's left'

It rhymes vry nicely XD

P/s: I hate Christmas sometimes cause it reminds me Holidays is over soon = =||

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -