About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Times up

2 days to 2010. The fact is, I am not looking forward to next year.. I knw it sounds dumb & foolish, but wat the heck? I thought myself what am I gonna need to deal with next year and without a split second I am beset by anxiety and worries..Some are academics, some are personal goals, some are normal routines, and also not leaving out personal stuffs..next year is gonna be a challenging one(isnt it always?). I've been troubled by this thought for days.. almost a week..which makes me stressed out/depress/emo a lil on times & also insomnia.. lucky I got this blog here to spit out my worries on times or else I could really explode into gazillion pieces.

Okay, felt much better.. Now onto the real stuff :P

2 days ago met up with my 2nd family. That gang of ppl tat went through all sorts of hell & insanity together for the past few years together in scouting. Only one is missing..The now america/malaysian Enjun.. but still He dint get left out, we contacted him via Skype :D

We had an open air steambot this time.. an unique experience and was vry lucky tat it dint rain..After that played card games at around1am. Penalty of loosing was to drink a can of Carlsberg. Well.. sounds easy.. Not for me= =. I am almost zero alcohol resistant.
Pictures followed. Vry few pics cause I was lazy to take..will try to get it soon.
Well, after gulping down a can of Carls my face went srsly red within 10minutes.. then soon I felt my heart pounding really hard.. I can feel it pound.. literally. Still I am not drunk.. its jst my body aint used to beer. Half way through the game, Jason found out that the beer we are drinking had all past the expiry date.. =o= . We're all .. somehow stunned for a few seconds..And its too late cause that time I think he is drinking the last can .. LOL.

Then today, spent some quality with Dad learning to make his banana cake. Reason? Well I just figured next time when I am left alone in home I can at least cook up something for myself instead of the usual packet rice or maggi mee...made 3 cakes.. 1st cake i was still takin my nap, 2nd was observing, 3rd self made :D(with some guidance ofc). Its nt as hard as I figured.. Mix this mix that.. add this add that ... throw it into the oven.. 45minutes later~
Ta-daa!!! :D

At least the I dint bake out a monster cake that comes after my head..
When no one is there to wipe ur tears, I would hold u for a million years.
I knw clearly u wont make up ur mind, But I swear I would do u no wrong.
I am naive, foolish, shallow, simple minded, Never comprehending the complications of relationships.
I falled twice and you came around, Tempting me to risk it Thrice.
You werent in my book when we 1st met, Now ur from the 1st page till the last.
I see sunset in ur eyes.. And I would pursue it with utmost sincerity.
All I need is that u let down ur pride, ur principles, and ur walls, for once.
Just as I did without my self knowing.
-midnight rants-
P/s:Well at least one of my holidays goals accomplished :)
P/s/s:Insomnia-ing again .. wth

4 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

So how many cans of EXPIRED beer you drank huh? lol

JamesC said...

I just drank a can .. we took turns.. Ah hau drank 2-3 i think.. can't remember well..LOL

Jeffrey said...

james, not that your face turned red..is your HEAD...hahaha

JamesC said...

Well .. at least my hair is still black ..:P

- Hit Count -