About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Of sorrow and laughters.. it makes it all right :)

Long post ahead, PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Flashing back ~~~~

The 1st quarter of this year was .. somewhat .. the most drastic changes ever happened.
Was occupied at Work.. non-stop work during Jan & Feb. Then met up with a near death experience in a car accident just 2 weeks before my driving test. I still remember all of us standing under the rain.. shocked stunned.. and I still hold my breathe once awhile thinking back I've live through it.

During March I was busy preparing and helping out in my church organized 'Kidsgame' which is mainly for kids. Also at the end of that month.. I made a terrible move/mistake to a person thats really costly & jeopardized our friendship. I was really foolish back then.. & I am really sorry, really hope we can be friends again like we used to. March, was without a doubt the turning point of this year.. cause jst too many things happened, I was simply overwhelmed & disappointed with myself. Cause of the sudden changes.. I was rendered lifeless for a following few months & also passionless..It was as if my living world has turned black and white.

Then during April I was cherished an opportunity to take a break from everything & escape to HongKong with my mom and her friend. Had an insane shopping spree there @.@. Also spent time with my brothers and also was in a dilemma to choose where to study.

During May.. I entered into Form 6. Which is a last minute decision & I remember I whispered to myself that I will take another few months to consider before leaving next year. Little did I knw.. it dint materealize.

Celebrated my bday during June and also got sick for almost 2 weeks..with occasion got better today then sick again tomoro.

On July, Grandma passed away on the very night my school band got Champion for their state competition. Also, bid goodbye to Enjun that had further his studies in America. Bro, still remember the surprise we gave you?? HAHA... It was a memorable experience. ;) Nt forsaking, also had our vry 1st class outing that month and every1 enjoyed themselves. And ofc, got myself into Usst. At that time, I felt weird getting into there.. not knowing practically any1 there.

August, I trashed my Wira hardcore leaving it to be fixed for 3 months. Also got my new saga which was confirmed during July..& had our class's 2nd outing. Then at the end of the month.. attended my church's family camp. August will forever leave a mark in my life..to never drive fast at sharp corners.. xD.

September swoops in and also marks another month of tight schedules and no rest policy. Class practice gotten intense and tensions among classmates had risen to the breaking point with the clash of ideas & also different view points for out 6th form night performance. Also, Melvin broke his leg that month .. and he can't walk for a month. An unexpected tragedy.

October a.k.a the season of exams.. where ppl are havin PMR, studyin for Stpm/spm & also trials. Thus that month being quite dull & lifeless as most of my time I've spent locking myself in my room .. studying. However after exam, without taking a break, I was immediately thrown into a world of pain, preparing for the 6th form night... a non-stop labour for one whole week, day and night.

As November sets in, I was asked to do a small part of our class presentation. Speaking to a crowd is not that hard...all u need is preparation & a cool head. Also went to Pangkor to survey campsite for the usst camp & was occupied making preparations for the Usst camp. With no doubt, I would say that I've got back on my feet & started running .. totally leaving behind the past.. where it should be.. BEHIND.

December started off with the Usst camp.. which I considered it as a success cause everything went quite smoothly. Camp was fun.. and not to mention tiring. Also get to knw the fellow usst excos better. Also December is full of colours and fun :)
(yumcha, basketball, outings .. & so on) Was also occupied with the Christmas drama my church organized. Also not to mention, met with a small accident, thx to my phone ringing at the wrong moment.

This year's lost.. was the greatest
yet, this year's gains..was also the greatest
This year, I experienced what is like being alone
Nonetheless, I survived & gotten much more independent
Let life be as it should be, full of surprises, full of mysteries
Shit happens even we least needed it
But live on with life.. for in time things will get better.
I found 'Ms.Right'.. its the vry one piece of puzzle tht fits perfectly into the picture.Oh well.. what next?

it's been one heck of a rollercoaster ride, & its time to say goodbye.Next year will be a better one, I'm sure of it.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -