About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rainbow 2

This is a modified version of this |POST|
jst felt like writing it out since I capture a Rainbow while driving today
Ohh, bewarned the below writings could be a little depressing. :P
Enjoy~
A Rainbow,7 colours
A Rainbow just as you are
and those 7 reasons
that captures me


It was not rightfully mine
Getting it is a crime

Yet, I don't mind

Doing the time


But like a Rainbow

It's meant to show

Not to hold


It belongs to the sky

Yet I'm stuck on earth

Freedom is what it crave

Yet I asked for commitment

Knowing the impossible
I tried turning the tide
Defying every law of nature

Addressing my own nature

Grief, Laughter, Bliss
It then passed by
7 years, without an end
To this story that I wished to complete

It came a time,
where I no longer could bear
where my arrogance was broken down
The crossroads was finally forced on me

So I turned and walked away

Saying the Rainbow is gray anyway

Yet I know those 7 colors

That makes it so captivating

P/s: Pangkor Pt.2 will be up on the next post.. stay tuned :)

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

cantik

JamesC said...

Terima Kasih manyak manyak :)

- Hit Count -