About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Last year was a mistake

This Year, to save me from tears
I'm giving it to someone who appreciates it.
Seems my body's metabolism had gone totally haywire. Finally took a break and had a slow day .. then took a nap only to end up with Flu and Fever.. >.<

so about my Christmas ...
( its only words with no pics at all so, if ur nt fond of reading do urself a favor & go sit at the corner there :P )

Alarm woke me up in the morning. And I was actually pissed to acknowledge the fact that I was awaken by an alarm clock even during Christmas.. whats worse I already overslept. With haste I bathed, packed my equipments & clothes and rushed of to church for rehearsals. Spent my entire day there working on some finishing touches on my video which I failed to complete the night before although I tried struggling into late night/early dawn and also ran through the full dress rehearsal. I dint perform well during rehearsals with still doing some stupid/careless mistakes. So fingers crossed and hope that I won't screw up at the real deal. Then later in the evening met with a small accident that actually left me a little traumatized.

Later that evening, before everything starts, while doing a last minute check through the church PC suddenly got into a bad mood and decided to restart itself on 2 occasions, where 1 is just before singing carols. Which actually shock the living soul out of me. Said my prayers and crossed my fingers I can only hope the PC wont restart during the drama. Had to blame myself though for reluctance to prepare a back up laptop and put the entire drama at stake. So I had to deal with the fact that the PC might restart without a warning even while playing a video, whats worse my brain start piecing out worst case scenarios which cause my heart to pound like there is no tomoro and left me at the brink of a nervous breakdown through the entire drama. Well .. thankfully everything went well whilst I still did some minor mistakes. After the last video clip finish rolling without a flaw, instead of cheering with the crowd I collapsed back at my chair and took a deep breath... phew.

Thanks Jeff Yap & Sheerah for standing beside through the entire drama guiding and cooling me down ... HAHA :D

Thanks MeiYee/Pui Yeeng/Yi Lin for FFK-ing at the vry last minute just to buy presents & make it a surprise visit while skipping dinner.
;)

Thanks for coming and supporting
:)

also, thanks for the presents

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -