About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, December 7, 2009

Pangkor Prt.2

To be honest. I don't know where to start my ranting of the Usst camp. Well, let's start from the very top. It was a hot Friday afternoon where I was officially involved by this 10 words."James, You incharge of food la, since you are Scout" My instant reaction? is exactly like the guy on the right below this pic
Yeah, I am a scout.. but I have vry little or almost no experience at all of what I am going to venture in. To me, it is really uncharted waters. And should I say that I am really lucky to have such a great team...ahahahaha. Seriously they helped out alot.. ALOT!! Thx for pulling your weight people and to one or two, many thx for over pulling it.. ;)
Cooking Team

Still remember the 1st day of the camp where we have to carry 79236472672374283TONS of equipments from Ipoh to Pangkor.. its really back breaking labour. And I was utterly worn out with the driving around in Ipoh to buy some remaining stuffs for the camp a couple of days before camp.. so I practically slept as soon as I sat on the bus.

Then, after reaching and settling our stuff, it came to treasure hunt. I was shocked that the campers manage to pass by it so quickly. Moving on, we then had cooking competition. This was one of the highlights of this camp. Looking at them cooking sure is fun. Some have no experience at all..and I still remember one team when they are cooking their soup.. they stuff in all their ingredients even before the water is boiled!! Still, some teams are indeed creative and manage to even dish out a curry chicken...which is one of my favorite dish...xD

Then, at midnight I had my night watch duty. I was woke up at 4am.. and in zombie mode, drooling, I patrolled the school compound with 3 people. I remembered vry little as my body is moving , but my mind is practically shut downed. Little did I know, others have so many encounters with the 'Kawan' . Well, probably we were to blur to realize anything going on.. lol.

Later at dawn, even before we see the sunlight, we started to make sandwiches for the campers. Working in the dark we have to rely on torch lights, thanks alot for helping out people, or at least keep us from being bored :D . Another memorable experience indeed.. LOL. Then, later on is our the Event of the day, Amazing Race. Not much to be said for the event as I am only incharge of 1 station.. which is also related to food =_____________= .

Well, 3 days 2 nights.. to be honest, I felt its too short. I remember waking up the next day after coming back from camp and i felt awkward cause somehow I miss this camp. I've just briefly say a few things about this camp.. cause there is too much to be written down. For more stories, visit TerWei, Xinyi, Catherine's blog. Afew pictures followed, Others is on FB.


Group photo-by KokLun

Ohh.. one more surprise..THIS IS FOR YOU!!
(dnt kill me kay?)
Isabella? :P

P/s:So camps over, Dear Excos, you know what all of you should do right? KEEP IN CONTACT !! :)

We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

haha. Kok Lun!. lol

JamesC said...

Yeah.. He's like those Indian Princess.. :P

- Hit Count -