About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, December 4, 2009

After Pangkor Prt.1

3 days 2 nights.. Honestly.. It is tiring.. heck, I've even forgot how did I doze off at my bed on that day I came back frm camp. But then, Its too short as well. UssT Leadership Training Camp.. truly and unforgettable experience. I hav much stories to tell, but for now I wont be blogging bout it.. gonna wait till I get more photos.

Till then, stay tuned.
Will be back soon :)

P/s: My busy holiday kick started with a camp. And its not gonna end there.. great.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -