About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Usst-ians day

Okay, so my whole day for Wednesday is spent with UssT-ians. :)
went Jusco K-box with them and Sing/Scream/Jump/Dance/Make weird moves/Make voice never thought existed/Group Scream/E-mail Dance/Getting lost while 'trying' to get back to the room frm toilet, almost la/Loosing my voice then laugh at the person beside me cause its the same thing/More Screaming/Singing a 10minutes song/Sing Cantonese song too :P

Pictures followed. took very few and its not of decent quality because I was only equipped with my K800i with vry limited memory.
NaiMa and Yi Ling
(He sang songSSSS to her okay :P)
After that went for Steambot. Really was a Fantastic day today :)
and, time flies when ur enjoying it, this is proven true.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dipping my head into cold water,
Its time I wake up
Its time I realize
Its time for me to be sober.

That I have real goals to achieve
Instead of mindless dreams
That I should be Motivated
Instead of being Passionate

In truth,
I favored dreams above goals
I excel at being passionate
than motivated

Pulling the plug,
Shutting it down once and for all
Or momentarily?
Can I? Could I? Should I?

Will the 3rd time be the charm?
Yet I've sworn, 3rd will be my last.
Whats left of me is too little to be consumed over again
Yet I have so much to go after.

Still, The crossroads
that once forced me, is around the corner
Fear, Doubt, Disbelief
Its hard to choose between the two

The clock strike12
The alarm ranged mercilessly
Showing time is moving on
And my time is to limited for decision making


I never had a dream come true,
As it is too far and wide to reached
It will be utter insanity
If I would embark, to achieve it.


Yet, voices told me to go all out
yet, conscious urged me to pursue
Yet, common sense depicts crash and burn
I Don't want to live through hell all over again

Indecisive,
fighting for a lost cause is nvr easy
turning the tide requires divine intervention
A dilemma indeed? Or is it a decision made?


-Midnight Dilemma

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -