About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's just the beginning

Wrapped up my weekend with steambot with classmates, BBQ with a handful of UssT-ians and also Tons of stuffs in my 'To-Do' list to be crossed out. I'm gonna be a dead man by the coming weekend.. or not :P

Anyhow.. pictures of my BBQ with fellow usst-ians at Choo Zi Xian's house. The food is free thanks to his generous mom :) .Let the pictures talk. They are all the stuffs we did after we finish eating.
See? Caught them in the act!!!
Boys getting bullied instead ..ouch
Aftermath of the infamous 'ARUBA'
(only Samtet boys will und)
"number of people in the game is directly proportional to the degree of pain" quoted by TerWei

Also, my scout troop decided to take in this cat for some undisclosed reasons. Its the same cat I bumped on to 2 weeks ago.. lol.
living like royalty = =
Heard its only 7 months old.. so its still at a baby/teenage stage. Mayb it will turn into this when it finally Grown up .. O__O
Dnt kill me? o.o

Posting this post in Greentown Kopitiam :P

P/s: 过去的,让它过去吧..

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

haha. the last picture make me LOL

JamesC said...

Haha.. Cat + Ak47.. instant killer on the prowl..beware

- Hit Count -