About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

and ..And ..AND

I skipped school today.

Reason? well to be honest i WAS lazy :P

Well actually mom approved that I can skip school yesterday night(I dint lie my way out ok? I asked politely..HAHA) but I told her to wake me up anyway today morning cause I havnt really made up my mind. She did, but she failed. When I ask today morning she claimed that when she tickle/push/pull/more pushing/anything necessary to wake me up I just sat up frm bed murmured some gibberish then fall dead back on my bed..weird part is? i DONT RECALL i did any of that. Thus tats how I skipped school... so much for a perfect attendance record =.=

On the other hand.. last night I had an excruciating headache after a should be refreshing power nap. I'm pointing fingers at Coffee Be*cough*'s caramel(ofc its just my opinion) ..I drank down a regular yest figured it would give me a boost for the evening ..instead reached home and took a nap within 30minutes .. then woke up with that headache >.<. expensive coffee kills?

Blah.. no pics.. posting this post with a laptop & wireless.


P/s: so what? I like my new hair. 2words, be different. =p

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -