About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jumping off the Cliff..

Or bridge, or plane .. whatever.

infact this is the only thing I crave to do out of pure randomness.. feeling the gush of wind blowing through me & the adrenaline rush frm a few mile high free fall. "Note:James is nt a thrill seeker or maniac of some sort." Just, I always wanted to try out bungee jump.. see how it really feels like & shout it all out while free falling afew seconds. As said.. its jst feeling.. I am no thrill seeker. I bet my legs will shiver if I am to bungee jump right now. HAHA.


Service of my pc postponed to tomoro. Cause today was too busy.

Anyway. Glad tat crisis is over. I don't like the idea of friends fighting with each other jst cause one is trying to help the other.

Also. VRY UNPLEASED that my haircut turned into a shaving session. I only realized the full extent of its seriousness after i put on my glasses.. FML. AND.. TOMORO IS SCHOOL PHOTO TAKING SESSION. FML x2 ..The haircut practically ruined my day.

And. I can't wait to take a break. CNY, as I much as I am not welcoming you this year(for so many reasons) I knw I need you to come sooner and faster!!


Been venturing into unknown waters. Or so I think.. but every thing thats happening seems all too familiar.. like dejavu. Still .. I know what trouble I am getting myself into....
I knw what I'm facing.. Mayb true..
OR maybe NOT... o .o

Nways.. Piles of homework. New year rush.. blah. BEgone.


Closed my misty eyes, I traveled
a forsaken place I stumbled upon, once I hold on so tightly
It's still there, never gone, never moved
It's still here, ever strong, ever captivating

Still, even was utterly mesmerized
I shunned & escaped bck to reality
In fear that my irrational will regain its control

Now, having to contend
with this damn cold night,
My summer has been nothing but winter
without you around.

But now, spring has gracefully returned
I had thus, decided to live a life of my own
A life, solitary, but better then being a facade

I've only just realized
that It can never be erased no matter how I tried
I thought It was erased twice
Yet it rang back thrice

Tried to conclude it with logic
struggled to reason with common sense
A pattern or formula failed to be concluded
Its just like the weather, ever so unpredictable.

For once, let me be honest to myself
& promise myself what I want, not needs
If knowing what you need is the price of forsaking what you want
whats the point of it then? I want to live, not survive.

Dreams.. its time for your return & even for a brief period its more than enough

vive rêves~

P/s:Yeap. I am not dreaming at all while I am sleeping recently.
P/s/s: Also, there is two less loney ppl in this world tonight =). Congrats!
P/s/s/s: AND I GOT A FREN THAT CAN FLY!!! *stares at Enjun Profile Pic* :P

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -