About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

36 hours to go

Was actually planning to sleep early yesterday.. really! I swear! but end up having insomnia and came back online and chat. Then tried to sleep again.. but end up watching tv and fb till 3am... = =|| its a miracle if I can sleep early during holidays. So, today morning was so tired that I decided to cancel out everything and spend a little 'ME' time. Ahh bliss!!!

'Me' time during CNY = spitting lead on ppl in pc, channel walking in astro, also.. the best part yet count ang pau money.. ;D

Still, felt an impending doom approaches.. like a time bomb ticking...ticking.. & ticking.. It all feels so calm right now.. the calm before the chaos.. Just like when they are counting down in rugby..
All hell is bout to be unleashed, the calm before the storm

Anyhow, must always keep this attitude on my mind. Never waver from it.
Duty above self agenda


Out in the breeze way
Spring is on its way
I know I am still here
Here, is exactly where?

Off the cliff, or a land faraway
somewhere things goes my way
I crave for one more escape
This time it wont be a mistake


I promise,

A thousand promises I made
Not even hundreds came
I aint someone perfect
But I'm no abject

I'm sorry,

Never was I a human architect
Failing to understand its intellect
For those disappointment
trust me there would be a decrement

I need,

the clock to slow its pace
For there is no more space
faith to believe there is grace
courage to know fear is a waste

Healing takes time
even a heart has its pace
but how long its gonna take
too long would be a mistake

I left,

away from this pity party
I'd rather have some calamari
I wont dwell anymore in this bitter
neither am I going to cry out a river

Never thought,

my memories still wasnt in a pink of health
But its time to clean this filth
Its already overdue
and as always to myself I stay true to

For one, thanks for reminding.


P/s: Its quite random cause Its a kinda 1st hand thought.
P/s/s:homework..Homework..HOMEWORK.. *girlish scream*

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -