About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

So...

...i said a little prayer, and hope my dreams will take there


Its weekends. This weekend turns out to be more relaxing than I expected. Cause there is no Phys/Chem Quiz on Monday.. BUAHAHAHA. So I freed myself frm a little study pressure. Still, replacement class on Saturday virtually dried me out. Anyhow went church Saturday night and turns out to be 'Fun night' which its about board games. Played monopoly. Funny part is? we struggled to follow the rules of that game cause we dont really know the rules well .. and kept on referring to the guide book. HAHA.
is still as fun as I remembered

Then today, had some slight stomach ache since morning.. then afternoon had coffee & black pepper fish fillet rice for lunch. A decision which I will soon regret. Went home with stomach ache getting worse.. and it persisted till now. Went toilet for a few times. It's getting better though.. i think. P/s-melvin, i will go school tomoro.. watch me.

Also, its time to service my car

And, For your entertainment :)

I won't be online this few days, time to send my pc for service and upgrade(hope so).
and
Its gonna be another single valentine. Well, its not something worth making a fuss about.. everything have its right timing.



P/s: Making the impossible, possible...I wont let a set of rules to hold me down.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -