About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

Lunar rampage

So.. my CNY. This few days are like hours or minutes to me.. its gone by so quick.. so fast. However the weather is really really hot.. sometimes I thought I was having fever.. but its actually the weather.. and whats worse the ulser in my mouth is getting worse.. throwing me into a constant foul mood. Not to mention an incident occurred that made me firggin pissed off that night. I felt as if I was played or being set up. Only afew get it, and NO.. its NOT what u think it is. Enough with the ranting.. let the pictures talk.

this is ART! :P
Classmates :)
The MAFIA FAMILY
Enjoyed good food as well :)

So its been an awesome week.. well .. half of it. There is still half week to go. And when school starts its gonna be hell on earth again.. great.
Even Aliens needs entertainment.. right?

P/s: Planning on getting a new phone.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -