About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The car can wait

its been awhile i've updated my blog... cause I was somehow lazy to check up on my blog recently.. given the near to dead traffic. Anyways.. as usual alot of things happened.. and I dont know where to start..Well, i guess this should do. =P

In an elegant car, wearing a black expensive suit, he was dressed to his best. He is going to a prom night. Outside the ballroom he stopped his car. But it wasnt him that would be the one dancing. The man sitting behind him would be living his dreams for the night. He got down, walked to the opposite and opened the door with his ever white hand wrapped gloves..The men got downed, and without even a thanks or a simple glance he walked to the ballroom. All he could do, is watch and dream. But, this time around.. he wants an out of the ordinary night. So he stepped towards the ballroom, defying all laws of nature and shattering all of the boundaries.. he moved. The car can wait, The night was his to take, His life is about to change. He pushed the heavy gold plated doors walked in the ballroom with confidence.. without shaking a nerve. There he saw, among all, her..in his eyes he sees a prom queen. Dressed in her white prom dress, with red flower markings.. she danced. She turned down countless.. countless. And he know he is unqualified for a dance with her. Instead of turning back, he boldly move on with his pace. Walking forward without an intention to turn back. His mind told him, its suicide.. yet his heart was louder. He walked, and kept walking.. she was in the middle of the ballroom.. the distance is short.. yet it seems its like a mile long walk. There he stood infront of her, and she paused as well. He knelt, looking into her eyes...squeezing her hands. It was as if time stood still...with it... he said
"I'm not an actor I'm not a star
and I don't even have my own car
But I'm hoping so much you'll stay
that you will love me anyway"
*alarm rings* ..

Well thats about it.. I try recalling as much as I can but somehow this is all I can remember well.. Exams around the corner.. Good luck ppl =)


It was you all this long,
Its always you.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -