About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, February 5, 2010

Living On The

EDGE.

After a few days of slacking I've started to pick up the pace again. Its been tiring/dull/routine-ish/fun deprived as usual. Ah wait.. it aint that bad.. infact this week been kinda interesting :D

Let the pictures talk.
Had the Usst agm for this year
(seriously look like those parliament meetings to me.. or something close to it..lol)


Kinda have this new Family Member for a couple of days
When...
Well.. still he/she did bring a little joy to all of us..*salutes*

(p/s: it was an accident kay? dnt blame any1)

Counting down to CNY.. and also...(*Girlish Scream*)
U gotta giv credit to nature
the breath it takes
the calm it gives
and those mornings tat it made special


Quote of the day?
...is such a BiG word, it should have more letters.
-facebook-

I know I've been neglecting some of my responsibilities lately. I don't feel one bit good about it either and its constantly haunting me as well. I will get back on track.. as soon as I can. This week I was somehow threw into a state of dilemma .. so tat explains why I'd slowed down a few days at the start of the week. Will officially bounce back next week.. with all I've got!! *slams chest* :P

P/s: All pictures are take with KarHean's camera .. except for the last one. That explain the decent pics.. or not so decent =.=

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

the scenery pic. very nice!

JamesC said...

Haha..thx man & thx nature for showing off.. :P

- Hit Count -