About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

So she returned...

..my baby after 2days in my office. Miss her so so much:P. Now upgraded to serve me better :D
That explains why I wasnt blogging this couple of days. Reunion dinner yesterday was AWESOME :) . All those relatives, all those foods.. not forsaking .. all those Ang Paus.. HAHAHAHAHA. Finally, i felt relieved.. relieved and breathing. This week is definitely gonna be a light and easy one. I hope.
Well, busy week? @.@

No matter how I am gonna squeeze out a day.. specificly for sleeeping.. I need it.. so so much. Well, just a random update. More will be coming up soon.



0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -