About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Clair De Lune

you Were.
But its all now a different case. I'm glad the past was settled.
Its gone, bt not forgotten.

Finally manage to convince myself to blog & I have so many to write. Well, bear wif me.. I'd just summarize out everything. OR NOT.. :P

Soooooo.. Life frm sat-mon

Saturday, was suppose to attend tuition. Instead skipped it & practically slowed down that day and its totally devoted to rest and recreation, R&R for short. Well, thanks for my lunch arriving late, and nonetheless thanks to tuition mates that manage to convince my already dilemma-ing mind to skip tuition. Had a much needed nap too on that day :D

Sunday fried keropok with Dad. He dint say it but I figured he did it for Mom since Monday was her Bday.. So I just joined in the fun.. xD
Then at night went to the 'Christmas & NewYear' Celebration organized by the state government. Parents got some kinda VIP ticket that allowed us to sit near the Perak's Royalfamily. Well.. the VIP place aint strategic at all!! D0n't really get a good view on the stage. Moreover the event was delayed then got suffocated by long speeches which I call it trash talk.. cause nobody is actually listening at all. In the end the real programs and the highlight of that night a Drama was overshadowed. sighh.. Then had to leave early missing out the YogaLin's performance. Not that I'm a big fan of his. Anyhow that night was quite disappointing.. the event could've gotten so much better.

Monday .. no need to mention.. I was hit by the infamous monday blues ..vry insanely RELUCTANTLY dragged my zombie body to school. Also, heard news of a standard 5 kid lost his life while riding his bicycle to school for the 1st time.. he got run over by a school bus.. All this just made me realize how fragile life could be. Anyhow .. also manage to eat 'Lemon Cheese Snow Ball' during recess.. legend has it, that its a more creative way to belanja ppl makan lemon(a handful will und wat I'm talking bout :P).

Then celebrated Mom's bday. Kicked off the dinner with 'Lou Sang'. :)
No more pics of the other dish..lazy to take ;P

Oh yeah.. also got this new badge
Sounds kinda cool.. dont ya think? lol

Well, that wraps up the life I had this few days. Guess I really did summarize it.

Escaping.. frm the inevitable?

P/s: CNY is coming.. dnt If am I looking forward to it.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -