About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

hypothèse fausse?

Had to say, Life been both awesome and suckish recently. Got that right.. on one hand been playing and resting my mind like theres no tomoro everyday on the other .. well.. be surprised I am not getting much good food during Cny.. thx to ulsers on my mouth. Blah.

Visitations, outings, gaming.. Poof then its all over and back to school. How I wish, this week never ends.


I have alot more to blog about. But I stopped abruptly just right after I open a fb app and it gave out this quote. And I decided to end with it.
Crazy as it happens... We keep going back to one thing we need to walk away from...


P/s: I figured wrongly, when I figured I learned my lesson.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -