About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

12 more days

12 more days till school starts.. Looking back this few months .. I was amazed that I achieved almost nothing other than getting abit working experience and driving = =".Well .. actually there are other small achievements just too small to be noticed or its a personal achievement XP.

And yes .. clock is ticking. School starts very soon.
My to do list?
1) Cut Hair T_T
2) Clean My Room
3) Buy School Uniform
4) Get a new school bag
5) Get use to waking sleep early wake up early

Well .. Alot happened this 5 months.. and yes.. pretty much everything around me changed. I am like in a totaly new enviroment now.. even when I'm still in Ipoh.
By the way...
My parents are actually considering getting me a Car!!! OMG!!!
I might get a Brand new Saga or Myvi.. or 2nd Hand Waja..or getting nothing at all...well its still under consideration.

P/s: Can there be a new begining to an old story?Was that The End or To Be Continued?Is this still a question?Or had it been answered?

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -