About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Reason, Not a Chance

The sea in me is dry
All left a land that crack and died
All life in it died
Those that lived hope they died

That plains of flowers
Are now thorns with black wretch
Gone are the colours of elegance
Its all utterly ignorance

In my mind I silently hoped
If you know how far I'm willing
If you know how long I ran
If you know how patient I waited

Yet, its a hope bound to death
A false hope that ends in mockery
You will never understand
Even You can, You still wont

It hurts to see my efforts leads to nothing
It hurts more to see that I'm not good enough
It hurts most to see my self takes so long to recover
But I was hurt to my limits...by a "no"

I wont ask for a chance
Because it will never be mine
I only ask for some reason to move on
Moving on is never easy
But its for the best.
So I moved on.. Still moving on..in the process of..

It takes courage to persevere.
But it takes more than that to let go.
So dont say I'm taking the easy way out.
I give up simply because its pointless.

P/s:I'm nt speaking is simply my way of telling I still cant forget yet, so leave me be . Begone

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -