About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Peace with my self .. Am i?

Last Sunday had food fair preperation.
I just helped out a little bit. Well most of the time is spent testing games. So it was kinda fun.
Monday was food fair. It was also a public holiday. One weird thing is .. I don't know what public holiday it is .. = = , Got a friend sms ask me too .. lol
Food fair was awesome, meet new peoples had fun working in game stalls.
But got sprayed hardcore by waterguns XD. Random pictures took by Daniel with my Camera.
Good for you if you can understand what these pics meant.. XD
I also get to try out the orang asli game. Which is like a traditional hunting method.. which is freaking Fun .. XD
And yea... playing darts is anger management.. XD

Currently I am still suffering from "hard-to-sleep-syndrome"
My mind just can't stop debating within me. It's like the left side is arm wrestling with the right side of my brain..lol. Well i don't wanna say much about what I am debating .. but its mostly college stuff.

I kneel infront as being served for Holy Communion.
Then I say a prayer in my heart for the 1st time in a month.
Just 3 words.."God, Help me"


P/s:unconditional, unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable,unbearable..what is it? Go figure.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -