About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Alone in the Dark

Recently I had been driving quite alot.. But then my driving still needs some brush up,because I stopped driving almost completely after my test... and only really start driving after my trip to HongKong. Well tonight I achieved something else.. drove my self alone back home at night for the 1st time.. I know is just a small feat..but small achievements is encouraging and brings momentum to achieve bigger feats.. XD
Tonight went yum cha with a few friends.. got one gave some advice about college stuff. So now I am reconsidering ICPU.

I gaze at the sky, And there the Sun
It's warm, It's beautiful, It's serene
And I asked, Is this Dawn or Dusk?

I Asked
Is this the end?
Is this the start?

Sad rhythm is gone
With birds singing
Darkness overwhelmed
With a Sunshine

Then its understood
It's not important if its dawn or dusk
What matters more is I can see light again
What matters most is I can make reasons again

My storm is over with just a pop
Its all over without me understanding
Because it doesn't need any comprehending

Glad I am done here
Glad It's the dawn I am embracing
Glad for that one answered prayer
Glad to be alive

P/s: When I drove home alone tonight..I don't know how to on the front lights and it took me around 10minutes to figure out = =||

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -