About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Made it through?

"When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, Move along just to make it through"



Okay so I made it through the storm. Happy its all over. Now to start beating down those obstacles that's been bugging me. :D
Bdw... I finally made labels for my blog..and just for ur info
Life Happenings - Duh? Normal events
Memories - Things that will be in my memories
Nice Video - Nice Videos or Music Videos
Personal Video - My own personal videos
Copyright™ - Song Lyrics, and My own writtings
TAG - Tags
Movies Feedback - Comments about movies



P/s: Just a short post cause I feel like blogging.. LOL

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -