About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rugby Day

Today went Rugby...I really missed that game.. been awhile since I played it
So today finally get to play it again..woo hoo!!
Too bad Enjun over slept. *Wahahaha..sry man only call you after the game.
In rugby a few events make us laugh our ass out. Something like this for example.
Yep. It did really happened. And yeah .. havent see this happen before yet..
Well .. I'm sure I can see it in the future XD
Came home.. and I am freaking tired.
Feet, fingers all numb..not because rugby..Its that I'm not sleeping well for almost a week. Go to bed early only to end up rolling on the bed for a few hours then wake up before even knowing what I dreamt. Think it again... eventually I will get so tired that I wont have any problem sleeping eh? Whatever.. its not a problem anyway.
And yea.. There's a food fair this Monday at SPC. Do Come. C'ya there.

If there arent sadness,Will we appreciate happiness?
If there arent hunger,Will we be content when we are full?
If there arent loosing,Will we be happy with winning?
If you don't loose yourself once awhile,Will you recognize you?
If arent for those moments,Will we be this strong?
-Just some thought that pops up in my mind as I'm writing this blog
It might make no sense at all.

Don't be angry if I had'nt move on,
Just give some time to recover.
Some time to get back on my feet,
So that I can run away from you.
Truth is I might never recover,
Just my wound covered.
P/s: NOT going FORM 6! and yea..I googled those pictures.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -