About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Gray Rainbow

Had Sushi yesterday..since it was Sushi King's member card promotion.
really ate alot.. Man.. I like Sushi XD
.
not much pictures to post, I was busy eating and chatting.. so no pictures.


A Rainbow with 7 colours

A Rainbow just like you
With that 7 smiles
With those 7 looks


It was not rightfully mine

Getting it is a crime

But I don't mind

Doing the time


But like a Rainbow

It's meant to show

Not to hold


It belongs to the sky

Yet I'm glued to the earth

Freedom is what it crave

Yet I asked for commitment


So I turned and walked away

Saying the Rainbow is gray anyway

Yet I know those 7 colours

That makes it so captivating


-J.mes-

P/s:This aint emo post, This is not about me or somebody, I wrote it simply because I was inspired. Have a nice day =D

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -