About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

Snooker anyone?

Last Thursday had an annual dinner with my scout troop at Asam House Greentown.
The food was ok la. Meet back a few old scouts, my ex-seniors.
The purpose of the dinner was to announce the new Committee Board.
After dinner had a group photo outside the Restaurant.

Seniors
Everyone!
Yea well ... the photographer forgot to turn on the flash.. so its kinda dark.
I'm in the picture...but hard to identify as I'm wearing a black shirt = =

After dinner we went Snooker. its my 1st time playing Snooker. In my mind, I thought snooker is easy. *just take a stick and poke the ball ma..how hard can it be?
DEAD WRONG! My 1st ball went in to a curve line instead of a straight = =
Well at least there's a coach there to "train" me. Well he just gave a few helpfull advice.Its really Helpfull!! XD

"The coach of the Day"

Easter Sunday was not bad.Not much abnormalities occurred except I took a video of Joshua and Enoch smacking each other heads with Eggs.David joined in during the ending..
Watching the video I edited, I realized I need to really start to brush up on my video editing.. Its been sooo long since I edited a real video.

If you read this, I want you to know..

It's not you fault,The fault is all mine
Don't blame anyone,I'm the one to blame
Don't try to fix this situation,It can't be fix
Don't say sorry.. because 被爱的人不用道歉


P/s:Breathe deep, fly high, Stars aint my limits the Sun is what I'm after

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -