About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April Fool a.k.a FULL

Okay I'm not copying anyone's title but my April Fool is seriously FULL.. I did really ate till I almost burst...Again, I'll treat you with loads of pictures
Some have been posted in facebook.
Okay during april fool went to have a BBQ in Jeff's house.His dog is very cute and fun to play with XD I can play with it for hours and nt get bored... its just so energetic.
Yeah we bought out own food at the nearby Tesco...We keep buying in fear that there will nt be enough... end up getting too much and there are leftovers for the following afternoon..lol
Some pictures of our preperation



Oh yeah... SHHHH..

and yeah.. U can finally witness my terrifying appetite




*burp..excuse me..*BURP..MUAHAHAHA
And yea.. some tips on how to prepare Orange Juice
1st, You must focus your body.. tuned it to a calm yet serious mood..OrangeJuice making is an art not a process
Step 2 pour water
Step 3 add juice and water then Stir Stir Stir
Then you will have perfectly made Orange Juice
Pls be advised you must make those juices in happy or retard faces, only then its good juice

The BBQ went well, We get to meet Desmond Chung's girlfriend XD
Anyhow.. we ate our hearts out that night .. i was freaking Full
Memories that I will Hold on to

Memories that I cant Forget

P/S: My header quote seems weird. Any1 got any good ideas?? a Good quote that is related to the picture?? Write it on my c-box .. Pretty Pleaseeeeee..Thanks

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -