About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tired but not Worn out

Yesterday night after yumcha with friends went home .. like the previous post la .. drove alone and so on .. reach home then somehow ending up doing video editing till 4am .. and funny thing is .. I woke up on time .. 7am XD. Yeah but I am very tired. Today drove my self to church .. it was fun. hehe.. seriously .. with you alone in the car.. turning the radio as loud as you want.. and just enjoy the ride. Gonna say something that will shake all theories and philisophy to their core.. That is.....I am actually considering Form6. = =||
Don't ask why.

Just a short update, being doing alot of that lately...

P/s:I'm sorry for what I've done, What I've said, Sorry for ruining this friendship, Sorry for breaking this innocence, Sorry for my foolishness, I will do all I can to mend back this broken friendship.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -