About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Need a Surprise?

Okay my life had finally been tuned to normal again .. instead of the holiday mood.
For one.. work is starting to pile up.. and I had to move my slacky butt again..argh
Well ... last Saturday went to Deborah surprise party

It was a great party, get to meet new friends and an old friend from infuse.
at one point .. we played truth or dare.. And I was the 1st to be the "victim" =_= grr....
well.. I choose dare just to skip the 10times of pomping.. gee.. smart move right?
WRONG! I was asked to sing the National Anthem facing the toilet.. the only problem is? I cant remember the whole National Anthem..*Shhhh

Right now I'm thinking of going for ICPU in Taylor.
*International Canadian Pre-U

not much picture to update this post


When I said
"you are always on my mind planting flowers"
I mean it.




Aren't memories suppose to fade?

What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, Let it go
Didn't think it'd be this hard
-David Archuleta "A little too not over You"

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -