About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A little Off

So today went to play basketball with scout friends. But I went there a little early and end up playing basketball with a 22 yr-old guy and his little bro. We chatted a little and he shared with me a few intresting facts of Form6. The 1st thing is .. its not easy,seriously. 2nd, STPM is one of the hardest exam in the world. WTH?! Is that for real? I am so dead .. LOL , coz it seems I decided to study Form6 ... Yeah, so much for craving freedome and wanting to be alone. Seems I just can't leave Ipoh yet. Don't ask why did I choose Form 6 and Yes I was in my right mind making reasons whilst making this decision.

Today it's just not my day, morning had a little stomach ache.. and afternoon starting to get fever. Well .. on the bright side it rained briefly at around 5.30pm. The weather is driving me nuts, even air-cond is not enough sometimes.


Sometimes when its Dark, a candle is priceless
Get my mind? Guess not



P/s: Whatever happen to "Whatever it takes" ?

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -