About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Crossroad

Today morning suppose to go play basketball .. but when I woke up I was very dizzy and can't even stand for a few sec. So canceled everything and sleep untill almost 12pm. Guess sleepless nights really took a toll on me. I'm starting to sleep well now .. Finally!!! =D

Less than a week school will start. Tomoro I will only know for sure if I can go form6. And guess what? I am going to watch wolverine again tomoro .. for the 3rd time = =". I'm wandering now will I fall asleep in the cinema..lol. Or I will be the spoiler telling ppl beside what will happen next? XD

At the crossroad.. I said I'd go left.. But I am still looking at the right. I am still thinking which to take.. I am still wandering .. it's simply because I still have time that will run out very soon.Honestly, a little part of me hope that my name will not appear on the Form6 enrollement list. Don't ask why. And yea .. getting a sore troat now = =". Damn it.
Yea a picture I stumbled in the web ..it's about Education
When in Doubt, Just Smile and Nod


P/s: I can't walk alone. Not anymore.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -