About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, May 22, 2009

Physics

I had 3 periods of non-stop physics today. It really drilled my head a big hole.. and also 2 periods of add math.. crazy day. I can't even find the enthusiasm to sleep in class. LoL. Because I am struggling to understand what the teachers are teaching .. and also my class is kinda noisy. L6F4.. not the best class.. but its definitely one of the most intresting class in school. XD

I have some problems now.. that is I cant get an add math and Chemistry tuition. A bigger problem is .. both of this teacher in school .. kinda ineffective in teaching... T-T

rain rain .. go away..


So much for now. Random update .. since its Friday.
and YEA!! 1 more week till holiday!!! I CANT WAIT!!!


p/s:消失的下雨天
我好想再淋一遍
每想到失去勇气我还留着
好想再问一遍

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -